Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lima, Peru Part II

Here are some more pictures from our trip to Lima and what I wore.

In the lobby of the Hotel Atton




Trying to get a better pic of this.  I love it.

I was trying to trick myself into thinking the sun was out by wearing sunglasses.
 It was cold and my scarf kept shifting and trying to choke me!  

View of the Restaurant we had lunch at, La Rosa Nautica.
Closer view of La Rosa Nautica Restaurant








There was no getting around it.  Scarf-choke in full effect the entire day.


Also, I'm a badass.
As we ate lunch, we watched locals and tourists get a running start, jump off a cliff's edge
and sail around the sky.
Lomo Saltado.  This is a really good Peruvian dish.  Strips of really savory steak, stir fried w/ onions & peppers
served over french fries.
With an egg on top.
I'm watching you.


Don't forget: there's still time to enter my giveaway!!!! Go, Go, Go!!!

What I wore:
Sweater: Gap.com (black Friday purchase, hurrah!)
Skinny Jeans: AG Stilt Cigarette Jeans.  I seriously love these jeans.  Perfect fit for me and really soft.
Knit scarft: Gap.com
Long necklace: J.Crew
Shoe: Corso Como

9 comments:

  1. you look gorg, love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all these photos!!! Vacations are the best - you look so relaxed & happy (despite scarf choke).

    www.melificent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the cross bracelet. It's gorgeous! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dish looks amazing!!! Oh, and you look beautiful too ;) Great blog! I'm now following!

    xoxo,
    inlovewithsandiego

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 20, 2011

    Great pictures! I love your little monogram necklace.

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture with the bicyclist riding by! These photos are amazing and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! I have that sweater in grey!
    PS: peruvian meal looks so good, and adore your pics... the biker, hah, and your badass look are awesome.

    alyson
    http://www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I've said it before: you're so photogenic! Both of you must have had a fantastic time in Peru. A meal with guinea pig - very interesting.........

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...