Saturday, July 9, 2011

Adventures in Airporting

I hate flying. I love traveling. Traveling wins. Here are some pictures we snapped just a couple of minutes ago. Enjoy!

Update: this post wasn't uploading from the airport, so now it's late. So much for real-time blogging.















I am wearing:
Gap striped shirt (no longer available).
Banana Republic Everyday Knit Leggings (softest on the planet)
Gap Bow City Flats (currently hurting me a lot!)
Banana Republic motorcycle jacket (no longer available).
Old Navy large patent tote bag (no longer available).

I'm making this post from my iPad and I am not liking the Wordpress app that I'm using for my blogger account...The photo resolution is all messed up.  I cannot caption photos, or insert links, etc. Does anyone have better recommendations for on the go blogging? Ughhh.

9 comments:

  1. that is a really pretty piece!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bracelet! =)

    http://pinchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE the WP iPad app. It totally sucks! I have no solution...but as soon as I discover one, I will let you know.

    Happy, safe travels! Love that bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, and pretty bracelet. I JUST transferred to WP so keep me posted. Wondering: looks like you're using blogger. Is that not the case?
    And, check out/re-bookmark my new site: www.theaveragegirlsguide.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You say it the best: traveling wins.
    Indeed.
    Hope you guys are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried on the go blogging, so I'm no help with that. If you figure it out please let me know!

    p.s. I gave you a blog award today!

    http://www.sytlish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummmm. can you please tell me how is it you look SO GLAM FABULOUS on vacay?! i always look like sh*t (for less of a better word) on vacation bahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty bracelet!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bracelet! cute cute!
    xo
    -Lauren
    www.adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...