As far as affordable makeup goes, No.7 is a great line to check out. The brand is established, and reasonably priced. They recently launched the Match Made app and product line, a group of products that are tailor-made for your skin tone and type. Download the Match Made app online, and get started. Here's how it works:
- Pick up the Match Made card at your local drug store (free)
- Download the Match Made app (also free)
- Rinse your face of all makeup
- Hold the card up to the side of your face
- Snap a photo
- A few shots later, and your done!
- You can also find a Walgreens store that matches you right inside the store.
The app reveals the correct, color matched No.7 products for your skin tone, including foundation and lipstick. I think this is a great idea because part of what makes shopping for drugstore makeup difficult is that you can't test it out. With the app, there's no more guess work.
Click through to see some new makeup launches with swatches from No.7