Thursday, July 28, 2016

Not A Fashion Blogger

Good brunch outfit
Cute leather backpack
Rebecca Minkoff Julian Backpack 
Wore this denim dress to celebrate my besties second baby (it's a boy!). I'm so excited to meet the little guy. This is a great dress, one which I've had for years, and it's really versatile. Looks good with your hair up or down. And you guys know me, I'm a denim girl through and through, so this is right up my alley.

Paired it with my Rebecca Minkoff Julian backpack and added some pom pom accessories that I picked up at a local Coconut Grove boutique called The Fancy Coconut.  I'm wearing my favorite of-the-moment sunglasses, by Sunday Somewhere. They're durable and cute, two things which I need, since I have a tendency to drop everything, ha. 
Cute boat outfit
Ruffled Denim Dress by Trina Turk

Ruffled one shoulder dress

Ruffled of the shoulder top

Wearing: 
Dress // Trina Turk
Shoes // BCBG Mirna Sandals
Pom Poms // The Fancy Coconut
Sunglasses // 'Chely' c/o Sunday Somewhere x Bollare // similar style here.

Disclosure: Everything I'm wearing I purchased, except the sunglasses. If you're interested in reading more about my disclosure policy, please click here. 

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...