Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Denim on Denim How To



White denim, now? In mid-November? Yes, and yes!

This is a quick, mid-week post. Wednesday are brutal, aren't they? Almost as bad as Mondays!
Miami lawyer and fashion blogger

For this look, I was thinking comfort. These days, when I'm not working, I really do just want to relax and unwind. I'm definitely more inclined to fuss with my outfits for evening, but for daytime on the weekends? It's all about something that's laid back but also chic.

This long silk tank from Gypsy 05 has mini pom pom trim and is cut longer in the back than the front. It's a great piece because it's silk so it can be dressed up as well. I like buying silk tops because you can dress them up or down. This top would also pair well for nighttime with some black, ripped skinny jeans.

The relaxed boyfriend jeans are made even more casual by rolling them up. My vest is denim also. Lots of you like to pair denim on denim and make a monochromatic look, keeping all of the color tones the same. For me, denim on denim works better if you break up the colors. This look works because my vest is blue and cropped, while the tank divides it from the white jeans.

And do you ever see me in flats, let alone sneakers? Not until today! I took the casual sneak leap with this rose gold, metallic pair from Superga (the style is 'Met Croc').  They have high reviews and everyone seems to like them. As for how I feel about them? The jury is still out on that one... 

Hope you liked this look. Let me know in the comments down below!
Hey! I'm on +Snapchat   follow me -- @FashionableESQ --
Miami fashion bloggers

netty miami fashion blogger

Miami fashion blogger netty

Wearing: Tank Top: Gypsy 05 // Jeans: True Religion // Denim Vest c/o Earl Jeans
Shoes: Superga // similar // similar  // Lipstick: MAC St. Germain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...