Monday, May 25, 2015

Boho Weekend

Do you have a lot of yellow in your wardrobe? I know a lot of you shy away from the color but I think it's perfect for the spring and summer months.  If you're still not ready to take the all yellow plunge, begin by incorporating it in small doses, like the ikat print of my tunic.  Some great summer options are this dress and this dress. No matter what your skintone, yellow will help illuminate and brighten your complexion. While we're on the topic, how cute is this one piece lightning bolt bathing suit by Wildfox

This boho swimwear coverup is by Indah, a great swimwear brand.  It's great quality and flows like a dream. I paired it with older accessories like my vintage heart necklace.  Kept my hair wavy and wild to match the casual and laid back vibes of the outift.  

Shoedazzle Beaded Sandals: I know, but my toes are too long - they always pop out over the front of flats. :/ 




Pictures by Gissi J
Wearing:
Indah Coverup (last season) (similar) 
Shoes c/o Shoe Dazzle
Belt: vintage
Necklace: vintage 
Necklace: Hashtag necklace c/o T'Audrey Jewelry
Clutch: Abas 
Sunglasses: Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...