Friday, October 26, 2012

OOTD: Fendi Boston Bag + Gap V-Neck Sweater + Layering


Hi girls!  The weather in Miami has been great lately, it's starting to "cool off" a bit in terms of our weather and there seems to be a little breeze that has found it's way over to our city, and hasn't left (don't leave, please!) Edit: this post was obviously written prior to hurricane/storm/badweather Sandy....

These pictures were taken last weekend when we walked to the movies, at our typical Senior Citizen Discount time of anywhere between 10:00 - 11:30 AM.  Yes, we are 100.



Have you guys seen Argo? I'm typically late to the party, for everything, but I don't think that Argo has been out all that long, has it? I enjoyed it.

These pictures felt a little 70's to me - I don't know if it's the filter on some of them, or the fact that I haven't had a haircut in maybe, oh I don't know, a year, so that my hair is doing this Cher flat thing which I kind of like...







Shop the post:
Sweater: Gap (linked to an Old Navy one for $20).
Button down: Gap Striped Boyfriend Shirt.
Jeans: Seven Josefina Cuffed Jeans
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini Karezza (as seen in this post) (soldout, but this style is available in the same color using the same pyramid studs!)
Bag: Fendi Boston Forever Bag (in brown here).
Necklace: Vintage Lapis, similar here. 
Sunglasses: White Wayfarers
Sparkly hair tie here, by Kitsch.


14 comments:

jules said...

Argo just came out so you are not behind the times at all! I'd like to see it too, looks interesting!


xo julesinflats.com

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap said...

Love those sandals!

xo,
Marissa
www.shabbychicandcheap.com

Ellie said...

Cute outfit, and I especially love your nails!

x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

Kristina said...

I love your sandals.

The Chic Sheet said...

You make layering look uber chic ;)


XX,
Miranda

Rebecca said...

You look consistently great Ms. ESQ....love your season appropriate layers & accessories!!!

REBECCA
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Alexa said...

Love those shoes!

http://www.brightandsassy.com/

Lisa said...

you look absolutely darling hon!! i adore adore that fendi boston bag!!!! obsessed with the fuchsia lining!

Dale JaneƩ said...

Ooh I love this look and your handbag is perfect for fall. Beautiful post

xoDale



Karolina B-H said...

perfect bag!!
xxo

LyddieGal said...

I love your layered look, and those sandals are just adorable!
Chic on the Cheap

Kara said...

Gorgeous!!! Love those sandals. I haven't heard of Argo, but that's funny you go for the discount. I didn't know you could do that.

Chelle said...

Love the outfit! That bag is just stunning, as are you!

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

avenue ahline said...

Hey girl thanks for leaving a comment and subscribing to my blog ..
lovely pictures .. your bag is adorable .. see you around :)

xoxo
avenueahline.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...