Monday, October 1, 2012

OOTD: Badgley Mischka & Gilt City Miami 2012


  A couple of weeks ago I attended the Gilt City Miami warehouse sale and snagged this backless Badgley Mischka dress. It was the second thing I grabbed (the first was a love-at-first-sight brocade and purple metallic thread Valentino cropped blazer that was todiefor but was also $500+ and so was left for someone else to take home). 


It kind of reminds me of the blue flight attendant outfit that Britney wore in her Toxic video, right?
I totally love it.
It's from the Resort 2012 collection and apparently it's supposed to fit a tad more loosely than it does on me, but you gotta take what you can get at a wild sale!

...And the best part: 




 One of the beads fell off, but I didn't notice until later - I still can barely tell. 
Camouflage. 
Cool wall display.  Antlers? Coral? 





Shop more coral dresses here: 


What I Wore:
Dress: Badgley Mischka (Soldout), Similar here & here.
Shoes: Saks (Soldout) Similar here & here.
Bracelets: David Yurman Color Classics Bracelet, similar crossover bracelets here and here.
Bag: Louis Vuitton Sunset Blvd Clutch  in amarante (no longer available online now, only in stores). Other similarly colored patent clutches can be found here and here.  As an aside, how gorgeous is this?  In the color of the season, too!
Ring: Bauble Bar (Sign up here) Similar cheetah ring here and here.

Thoughts on the dress? 


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...