Thursday, October 18, 2012

Carlo Pazolini Store Opening: Merrick Park, Coral Gables

This week, I attended the Carlo Pazolini store opening at The Village of Merrick Park.  Carlo Pazolini is an Italian shoe and accessories line, with a focus on luxe and supple leathers, combined with a modern edge (I mean, check out the fourth photo down....amazing!)  While there are other stores in the U.S., this is the first store in Florida.
Photo credit:Nathan Valentine/ World Red Eye

The store itself is small, but completely streamlined and modern.  It utilizes all of its' space efficiently,  making for rows and rows of patent leather pumps, gorgeous bags, scarves and belts.  Really beautiful stuff.   I wish I would've snapped some pictures of the inside of the store, but the place was packed - no wiggle room.  Thanks to Erin Grant for the invite.

Carlo Pazolini is located at 320 San Lorenzo Ave, Coral Gables - Inside the Village of Merrick Park.  Check it out. 




My favorite shoe of the night - I fell in love with this gorgeous thing!










Shop Carlo Pazolini:
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...