Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fashion For A Cause Miami, Wynwood Squat October 13, 2012

If you follow my blog you know that a couple of weeks ago I had lots of fun being photographed for a campaign to help raise funds for the fight against breast cancer (see full post here).

Myself and 26 other local bloggers helped participate in this great cause.  This Saturday, our photographs were displayed at Wynwood Squat, a space that houses local vendors, designers, artisans and a space that is also home to our little photographic exhibit. 

Below are some pictures my boyfriend snapped the day of the photo shoot and some snapshots of the event last night.


I don't have many pictures from the event because my makeup melted off. Literally. It was about 10,000 degrees in there, but it was pretty cool to see all of the photos and meet some really sweet girls whose blog's I personally follow (Kara & Kirsten).  I also got to hang with my new blogger friend, Dee who writes The Haute Frugalista.  These girls are all easy to talk to, so sweet and unpretentious! Check out their blogs.

All the girls!

Since I lack any and all DIY talents, I basically rolled up the sleeves on the t-shirt, and paired it with a statement necklace and a full skirt.  I'm really loving full skirts lately!  


Shop the post below.



FULL SKIRTS:






STATEMENT NECKLACES:
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...