Monday, April 4, 2011

Easy Boho Outfit

A lazy day, and a lazy outfit.  Perfect for lounging poolside, beach side, and boat side on the weekend.


Busy planning my next move.
Hair up?
Or Hair down?
Very important things go on up here, you know...





One of my favorite pieces of jewelry.  I "borrowed" it from my Mom.
It's on an extended stay with me. 


Side button detail on my favorite gauzy, leopard  print top by Tyler Rose Swimwear
Via Shopbop

"Evil eye" wraps.
I've had these FOREVER.  Just a mall-kiosk find.  Probably over 10 years old at this point.
 Probably the only time I've ever stopped at a mall-kiosk.  I usually speed by the kiosks, running from
the ladies chasing me with flat irons or eyebrow makeup :/ 

These were a  Piperlime find.
They are by Rocketdog.  A brand I wore when I was 15 and then forgot about
until now.
They're awesome and very Missoni-ESQ


Wedges: Rocketdog
Beach pants by Charlotte Solnicki
Earrings: Amrita Singh
Assorted necklaces + wrap bracelet. 
xoxo,
TFE


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...