Sunday, April 10, 2011

Style Roundup

Some pictures that had been sitting around, needing a home on my page :)
Turquoise beaded necklace from Design Box Interiors.



Glass beaded necklace from Murano used as bracelet.
Vita python bangle.  No longer available but find a similar style here.
I see you
A well loved LV Damier Speedy
I've had these shoes for as long as I can remember.
They're the best peep-toe, cork wedges by BCBG.


I attended a baby shower recently where this was on the hand of a woman who was 100 years old.
And looked 50.  She is my hero for that and for owning this genuine, oversized amethyst
cocktail ring. I love!!
Sitting behind me was this Fendi front flap pochette.
My heart pendant against a vintage woven obi belt.  
Interesting rosette cross body bag on a Fashionable party goer.
Swarovski crystal ring.

On me:
Oversized blouse by Wyatt via Bluefly
Wedges: BCBG
Various jewelry: Vita bracelet + assorted.
xoxo,
TFE
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...