Monday, April 4, 2011

Easy Boho Outfit

A lazy day, and a lazy outfit.  Perfect for lounging poolside, beach side, and boat side on the weekend.


Busy planning my next move.
Hair up?
Or Hair down?
Very important things go on up here, you know...





One of my favorite pieces of jewelry.  I "borrowed" it from my Mom.
It's on an extended stay with me. 


Side button detail on my favorite gauzy, leopard  print top by Tyler Rose Swimwear
Via Shopbop

"Evil eye" wraps.
I've had these FOREVER.  Just a mall-kiosk find.  Probably over 10 years old at this point.
 Probably the only time I've ever stopped at a mall-kiosk.  I usually speed by the kiosks, running from
the ladies chasing me with flat irons or eyebrow makeup :/ 

These were a  Piperlime find.
They are by Rocketdog.  A brand I wore when I was 15 and then forgot about
until now.
They're awesome and very Missoni-ESQ


Wedges: Rocketdog
Beach pants by Charlotte Solnicki
Earrings: Amrita Singh
Assorted necklaces + wrap bracelet. 
xoxo,
TFE


11 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit!
    Can I borrow it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O god cute! I love your wedges! Especially the colored pattern :-D

    I hope to have a personal style up soon! All my pictures are stuck in a camera hahaha.

    Great Post :-D

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, come and get it + I can see you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jealous of wherever you live / wherever you are right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos! :))i like it!
    come to me and follow if you want.
    have a nice day!
    xoxo
    plaamkaa:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is really lovely... it's so fun and yet sophisticated. I love the flow of the fabrics and the texture of the pants.

    have a beautiful day,
    lillie
    www.bombsofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. charlotte beach pants!! they remind me of kathy, lol. i wonder what i did with mine.....???

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really love your outfit! your top is great, and those pants look so comfy!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic pants!!lovely green colour!! :)

    www.madame-galiash.blogspot.com
    .

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful picture! Amazing blog! Come visit me at www.HalleAnderson.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your comment!!! you´re so sweet!!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...