Saturday, June 18, 2016

Miami Style

Miami fashion blogger
I've lived in Miami my entire life, and while I complain a whole lot about the traffic, rude citizens, and over-crowding, it's still home and I still love it here. There's something about being close to the water that I would never trade.  I also have amazing memories growing up, spending balmy summer Miami nights with my friends, outdoors.  I've seen the city constantly expand throughout my years here and have to say that some of the newer additions like the PAMM are pretty cool. These photos were snapped outside the PAMM on the open air terrace after brunch at Verde.  If you haven't checked out this newest Miami eatery you should. I snapped my brunch, so for those of you that follow me on snap (@FashionableESQ), you saw how delicious our food was. The service? Not great. There is definitely room for improvement and they would benefit by adding additional wait staff.  BUT, but, the eggs benedict were on-point.
Happy Saturday. 
Miami fashion blogger

Miami fashion blogger

Wearing:
Striped Tank: Zara // similar
Clutch: Bikini Bag by PilyQ  
Skirt: J.Crew // similar // similar 
Wedges: Ann Klein // similar 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...