|Bobbi Brown Tube Tint in Bare Shimmer|
The new Bobbi Brown Sunset Pink Collection is universally flattering, and the most wearable collection from a brand that I have seen in a long time. The shades in this collection are neutral, but have an extra something that make them across-the-board-gorgeous and suitable for all skin tones. The new product line showcases highlighting powders, cheek tint sticks, limited edition long-wear cream shadows, tube tints and of course, Bobbi's amazing long-wear gel liner.
This collection is currently available, limitedly, online.
Hightlighting Powders ($46):
- Currently on sale for $41.
- 3 shades: Telluride, Sunset Glow, and Afternoon Glow
- A velvety, pigmented highlight. A little goes a long way.
- Telluride: the most cool-toned color of the trio, imparts a beautiful, frosty glow (almost a little on the mauve side) that can be used as a subtle contour.
- Sunset Glow: a beautiful, rose gold color, this can also be used as a blush.
- Afternoon Glow: a champagne, bronze highlight. The most traditional highlight color.
- The product comes in a mirrored compact (for Bobbi Brown loyalists, you will recognize it as the same compact that the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick comes packaged in).
- You get a lot of product in the pan, and you only need to dip your fan slightly to get a good amount on.
- The glow is perfection. These are my favorite products from the line.
|Telluride, Sunset Glow, Afternoon Glow|
- 3 shades: Sheer Lilac, Sheer Pink and Telluride
- Creamy, lightweight, sheer wash of color for cheeks in a convenient, no-mess stick.
- Sheer Lilac: a cool toned, light berry color.
- Sheer Pink: a less traditional, cool toned pink shade, with mauve undertones.
- Telluride: A sheer, mauve wash of color.
- Easily blendable, dewy (but not oily) finish.
- TFE TIP: For a really soft application and a hint of color, apply these from the tube with a stippling brush.
|Sheer Lilac, Telluride and Sheer Pink|
- Currently on sale for $23.
- Four new shades work well as standalone cream shadows or as colored eye shadow bases for enhancing another shadow. I love wearing them layered with other shadows. These four matte shades were produced in response to consumers wanting this formula, in more daytime friendly shades.
- Best applied with your fingers.
- Ash: a neutral, matte, every day lid or crease shade.
- Nude Beach: a pretty nude color. Described as a pale, nude nectar.
- Stone Pink: a matte lid shade, in a buttery taupey color. Described as a nude pink.
- Velvet Plum: a beautiful matte to intensify the outter corner and crease.
- TFE TIP: These do have a tendency to dry out in the pot, but you can microwave them for a few seconds and they settle back, good as new!
|Ash, Nude Beach, Stone Pink and Velvet Plum|
- Currently on sale for $23.
- One of Bobbi Brown's most iconic products. The gel liner formula debuted many years ago, and was a huge success. It was the first potted gel liner formula to ever hit the market. It was created when Bobbi Brown dipped a pencil brush into a mascara tube, after wanting a fluid, deeply pigmented liner.
- The best gel liner that I've ever used. The expansive color range is perfect.
- Wear it alone by making a thick, cat-eye wing.
- Layer it above your shadow and blend it out. Dries somewhat quickly but not too fast.
- Bronze Shimmer Ink: a metallic, cool toned brown shimmer.
- Sapphire Shimmer Ink: a deep, dark blue shade. Has metallic undertones.
- Twilight Night Shimmer Ink, described as a deep purple with shimmer.
- Steel Ink: described as a rich navy.
|Steel Ink, Bronze Shimmer Ink, Sapphire Shimmer Ink, Twilight Night Shimmer Ink|
|Sapphire Shimmer Ink|
|Steel Ink, Sapphire Shimmer Ink, Bronze Shimmer Ink|
Limited Edition Tube Tint ($23):
- A fairly pigmented, opaque, shiny gloss.
- Not too sticky at all. Long-wearing (for a gloss).
- Bare Shimmer: a light, nude, shimmery gloss worn alone or as a topper to brighten up your favorite lipstick. Has golden flecks.
- Twilight Shimmer: a brown with golden flecks. Similar to MAC's The Zone Mineralize Glass.
- Telluride: the perfect mauve.
- Naked: a nude brown with no shimmer.
|Bare Shimmer, Naked, Telluride, Twilight Shimmer|
|Twilight Shimmer, Bare Shimmer, Telluride, Naked|
If you enjoyed this post, you may also enjoy visiting and joining this beauty page below: