Friday, November 15, 2013

OOTD: Skater Skirt + Gap Bird Scarf + Stripes

Hello everyone! I had a great weekend!  I hosted the Gap event on Saturday and relaxed the rest of the weekend. I wanted to thank everyone that came out to support me and the blog at the Gap. It was a big success and it meant a lot to me to see lots of familiar faces there.  You guys are awesome - you know who you are :)

I also wanted to let you guys know about a new local jewelry designer named Stephanie.  She designs beautiful pieces for Stephanie Elise Designs, an online jewelry shop that features druzzy earrings, unique necklaces, and all sorts of other gorgeous pieces.  She was kind enough to send me some items that I have not taken off, since I received them.

The initial custom LOVE necklace is the biggest hit, garnering compliments wherever I go. Thanks, Stephanie!

This simple outfit of the day was inspired by a tweet I received from a follower who paired he Gap bird scarf with a striped top.
What do you guys think of this look?
















Wearing: 
Keds Skater Skirt (Similar)
Banana Republic Ashley Flat
Buddah Head Bracelet c/o Stephanie Elise Designs
Love Necklace c/o Stephanie Elise Designs
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...