Monday, April 29, 2013

Miami Fashion Bloggers Go Vintage

I had the opportunity to get my hair and makeup done by the (now known to you) Brandi Henderson and Marianne Shows (as seen in this post) at Miami blogger event, where I also got to play dress up in a closet full of fab vintage clothes and hang with great girls.  I went with Nathy of the blog Earnest Style, one of the sweetest Miami bloggers I've met.  The fashionable and sweet Juliana and Ginger were also there to share in the fun.
Check out the pictures below:



How to do a hair bow? I have no idea, but she sure did.
Bottom right: Wearing my Septimo Earrings, the Lucrezia Earrings in Turquoise.


Photograph by Delosreyesphotography.com 


Photograph by Delosreyesphotography.com 

Dresses from Vintage Revenge and Couture

Left: Juliana of A Fashion Soiree, & Ginger of Electric Blogarella

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...