Thursday, June 14, 2012

OOTD: Seven for All Mankind White Jeans + DVF Nettine Jacket

Hi!
If you follow me on Facebook and Twitter (and you shouullllddd) then you may have already seen these Instagram (@TheFashionableESQ) shots of my Friday night outfit last week.  I am not that active on Instagram but I'm trying!



I recently bought these jeans and I am so happy with them.  I am pretty loyal to Seven's b/c they fit me the best; these are no exception.  I've been wearing them for years. This pair runs bit long, but that's OK b/c I love my heels. I hunted for a while for the perfect pair, like my fellow style blogger,  Amber did, for her white jeans.

I paired the black top with this Zara shimmery wrap before I settled on the
DVF jacket.



This top is by Wyatt from Bluefly.


You guys have seen this jacket before in a previous post.  It's really a cool piece in my opinion, I usually don't have items in my closet that are this color. It's no longer available but you can check Ebay, there are some floating around.  Here's a fun fact!  I just checked Google Images for the jacket and the first five images that pop up are from one of my old outfit posts!








Wearing:
Black One Shoulder Pump: Wyatt (soldout). Try this one (on sale :) ).

White Jeans: Seven, or  try these or these from Gap for under $75.

Jacket: DVF (soldout, but some on Ebay). For a similar feel try this Forever21 sheer blue jacket here and a pretty printed one here.

Patent Peep Toe Pumps: Saks, soldout. Designer versions such as the YSL Tribute in nude, and the Jimmy Choo Shaw patent peep toe pump.  Try the Bebe version here here.

Earrings: Forever21, similar here and here.

Cuff: Fendi Spike Cuff (previously seen here). The same cuff with patterned leather is available here and available in snakeskin here. A mini spike cuff can be found here for $13!

Happy weekend! xo
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...