Friday, May 13, 2011

Recent Acquisitions: Tory Burch Resin Clutch and Fendi Cuff

My apologies for the lack of posts! Blogger has been down.
I'd like to believe that's the real reason behind my non-posting. But it's not.
WorkworkworkworkworK.
Tory Burch Resin Clutch in glitter.



No more ratty, lifeless hair. I'm now the proud owner of a new, great haircut.
Soon to be featured!
My new Fendi cuff paired with a DY Cable bracelet,
Pardon my wrinkles. 
Orchid Society :) 







My Fashionable mama on Mother's Day

Ruffle Blouse: Alisha Levine via Bluefly
Jacket: Bar III
Jeans: Paige Premium Denim 
Shoes: BCBG Mirna braided sandal
Jewelry: Cartier, David Yurman + Fendi
Clutch: Tory Burch Resin Clutch
Essie Nail Polish in Rose Bowl

Exciting news! I have my first giveaway coming up soon!  I am really excited to be able to offer it to my readers (all 3 of you, you should know that your odds of winning are high) (Kidding, sponsors).

Do you prefer wide leg jeans over skinny jeans?

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the clutch! Im a fan of wide leg if you are tall, but skinny for shorty's like me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your new purchases...and that GORGEOUS Cartier necklace! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Katherine: It's amazing what a little piece of jewelry heaven can do for a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely wide leg for us thicker-legged girls. Skinnies look great on tall girls with thin legs - they have been the bane of my existence. Please bring back flares!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Meli- LOL It seems like flares are in the lead. They do look great with a flowy top. I love a 70's vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooooow
    the cuff is SOOO FAB!CHIC!

    Welcome! Follow if you find my blog interesting and worth reading ;)
    http://lamodamary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 20, 2011

    Love your nail color, looks nice against all of the other colors :)


    -Tee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm remember that I'm your official Hand-Me-Down girl :] So I'd gladly take...any of it, really.

    Just thought I'd make that like a known fact, in case it wasn't obvious <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great clutch!!! AHaha Hadn't noticed the similarity now I do! SO FUN! i'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This clutch is awesome too!!! I'm a sucker for clutches! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...