Monday, December 19, 2011

OOTD: On A Green Kick + Fendi Forever Boston Bag


Another holiday party and another post with the color green!  
Even though the shade of green on my cami in this post is a bit more springish, the blazer makes it more of a  {Florida} winter worthy outfit. 
I added the leopard belt because it contrasts really well with the color of the top. 





Old Faithful
Not necessarily a throwaway pic :)
Stella & Dot Renegade Necklace.
I get so many compliments on this piece.


I LOVE this bag. I love the shimmer on it, especially now for the Holidays.
It's one of my favorite bags, by far. 


What I wore: 
Top: Nordstrom
Jeans: AG Cigarette Stilt.  The BEST skinny jean; super soft and very flattering.  Very comfortable too.
Heels: Gucci.
Long necklace: Banana Republic, as seen here.
Short necklace: Stella & Dog Renegade Necklace, as seen here.  Buy through Tracy here.
Belt: Banana Republic.
Purse: Fendi Forever Boston Bag, as seen here.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...