Friday, December 23, 2011

Nanette Lepore & "You wore It Best"

Happy :)
A couple of weeks ago I received an e-mail informing me that I had won Nanette Lepore's weekly "You Wore it Best" contest on her Facebook page.  I was so surprised!  A photo that I previously posted here on TFE was selected.  In the photo, I am wearing the designers' Magic Rain dress.  In June of this year, Augustin of RGB Monster took lots of pictures of me in the dress, and one of those pictures got chosen!

Click here to see the link to the picture that won.

Today I got my prize in the mail - a giftcard for the local Nanette Lepore boutique.  I'm so excited to get something new with the giftcard; I love her clothes.

Thanks again to Magali, Jimmy & the Nanette Lepore team.

xo.xo.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! :) You can be proud of that achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! Can't wait to see what you get. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...