Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mink Pink + Ban.do + Key Biscayne, Bill Bagg's Park


Went to Key Biscayne last weekend with my other half/other ESQ and took a bike ride along the water's edge.
Later we climbed to the top of the lighthouse at Bill Bagg's State Park and I got scared because I'm a wimp.
And we were really high. Really.




Our friends daughter gave him a temporary Sponge Bob tattoo.  Like 4 weeks ago.
There it is, still holding strong.  





Our bike built for two.  Luckily  my steering wheel was just for looks and did not actually work.




Speedy in a basket.






From the top of the lighthouse.


Such a pretty day!



What I Wore:
3/4 Sleeved striped tunic by Mink Pink.
Necklace: Nordstrom BP
Glitter heart attached to necklace: Ban.do
Leggings: Newport News
Flats: Gap
Gold Hoop Earrings: Forever 21
Purse: LV Damier Speedy 25.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...