Thursday, August 18, 2011

Designer Spotlight: Milly Love

I'd have to say that next to jeans, dresses are the single most popular item in my closet.  I love Milly dresses because they're really well tailored and structured.  They all have a very feminine, lady-like design to them.  I guarantee you, try any one of these on and you'll feel like a million bucks.  And you'll only have to spend about $350 to achieve that million. Ha. 

2. Justene Dress (older dress, so harder to find, but so gorgeous).
4. Ruffle Back Lace Dress (Check out the back on this one!)
6. Crocodile Effect Silk Halter Neck Gown (Look at the back on this one also, dying!)


Girls, I'm trying the collage thing for the first time - Let me know what you think? Are these kinds of posts boring because you see them on a lot of fashion blogs, or do you like them because they expose you to all kinds of new merchandise? As if you needed more shopping temptation!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...