Sunday, May 22, 2011

Electric Blue Sandals

The summer heat & humidity is in full force down here!  I really should have worn something much lighter than what I did to Nat's baby shower! Setting aside my small run-in with heat stroke, I did have a chance to meet some lovely ladies, and Natalia looked gorgeous.  Congrats again, girl.  Below is what I wore: 
Fendi Pyramid Cuff
DY Classic cable bracelets.  These are getting dirty and the
polishing cloths are not cutting it.
Any tips for cleaning, girls?








This picture was taken as I snapped my ankle and tumbled into the water.
It's hard to hold a pose to get the shot just right!
You see what I go through for your people!?
Luckily, I recovered quickly and found peace in the hammock.
Heyyyyy.

Lovely bruising...


Ok, that's enough of me.


Dress: Ali Ro via Bluefly 
Earrings: a present :)
Necklace: Gorjana via Shopbop
Leather and gold belt: BCBG
Shoes: Zara 
Sunglasses: Chanel


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...