Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fendi Forever Boston Bag + Cheeca Lodge

I had a birthday on Sunday!
(Picture heavy post)
We spent it at the Cheeca Lodge, on Isla Morada.
It was really, REALLY nice.




A perfect pairing.
This bag is so different; it changes colors depending on how the light hits it. I think it's awesome.
Some think it's tacky. Those people have plastic covers on their furniture!
My friends surprised me with a brunch @ Angelique's Euro Cafe! SO nice.
Grace's beautiful bracelet
Herbie's detailed packaging, from Design Box Interiors .
Remember the Boutique Spotlight from April? Same place.

My yummy Croque Madame

My new Chanel Sunglasses 

The PLV's in action

Our room @ The Cheeca Lodge


A little robo-copish according to my boyfriend.

Sup?


These pants are very comfortable.
I love a paperbag waist.



Peace.





Do be do be dooo




Little fish nibbling right off the pier.


"Hurry up and take it before he shits on me"
Nice, honey.






Silk tank: Walter via the Outnet
Pants: BCBG
Shoes: PLV
Bag: Fendi
Enamel Cuff: Birthday present :)
Jewelry: Gorjana + Jennifer Zeuner; Cartier.

14 comments:

MalanB™ said...

Great photos! Looks like so much fun and I am loving the Fendi bag

thefashionableESQ said...

Thanks, Malan! Glad that you enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for dropping by.

Emilie said...

Awesome!

Sarah Swell Jewelry said...

what an amazing day, lucky girl!

thefashionableESQ said...

@Sarah, I was so, so happy!

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

PS: Darling, do you have a Twitter account? I just shared a link to your blog there. My followers are already digging your style!

thefashionableESQ said...

@G&G...noo I don't have a Twitter...should I tweet, tweet? I'm so grateful to you for sharing my blog with your readers. That's awesome of you!

FASHION COFFEE BREAK. said...

Look like you had a great time! The photos are awesome, and oh my, that purse is gorgeous! :)

Pop Champagne said...

I love that bracet you got! and the pink top is cute too, looks like you had a great time hun

Oh my Dior! said...

that's a really cool color combination love it!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Petite Voyageur said...

lucky you, stunning bag

Nadine Flatt said...

the first picture rocks!

DSK Steph said...

Thank you for the feedback and the camera tip! ^_^ I really appreciate the help. :) Have a great weekend!

Anastasia said...

So beautiful! I like so much the colours on the first picture!!! :-))

XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...