Monday, March 28, 2011

Spotlight Jewelry Designer: Aurelie Bidermann

The first time I saw one of Aurelie Bidermann's trinkets, I was sucked in by the shiny enamel-glass like finish of the charms, not to mention the brightly colored silk cords! That day, I was browsing the shops of a hotel and all of her jewelery stuck out among the rest of the selection.  I fell in love with everything Aurelie Bidermann.
Mother of Pearl Charm Bracelet
via Net-A-Porter
(All photos via Net-A-Porter)

Set of two 18kt Gold Rings

Mother of Pearl Charm Bracelet: Anchor!
So cute & nautical!

Pop Silver Gilded Heart Necklace

Mother of Pearl Charm Bracelet: Leaf

Mother of Pearl Charm Bracelet: Lips!

Mother of Pearl Charm Bracelet: Peace

Set of Two Charm Bracelets: Peace and Skull

Mother of Pearl Charm Bracelet: STAR
Do Brazil Gold Plated Charm Bracelet
Love the paper clip clasp!

4 comments:

  1. umm how cute are these?!?!?! remember my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am in love with all of these!!!!
    Also remember my birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My birthday comes before all of yours, hahah <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...