Sunday, March 13, 2011

Casual Saturday

On a not-particularly-fashionable (!) day, we took a stroll along the beach and were happy.  After lunch at Joe's, and walking several beach blocks, I napped for the first time in ages.


I am wearing: Yellow ruffle top by Ella Moss, Coral Ruffle front Cardigan by Banana Republic
Accessories: LV Totally, J.Crew Necklace, Cartier Roadster watch w/ Pink face, David Yurman Cable Classics bracelet in Amethyst, Seven Jeans Dojo style, Forever21 Hoop earrings.

The Apogee

DELICIOUS lunch. 


Ha,ha, fooled. you.
One of my top 5 favorite foods.








3 comments:

  1. that lifeguard stand is so pretty! nice j.crew necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was seriously the most gorgeous day that day! All the pictures came out great b/c the sky was so blue.
    Lovely necklace, indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog, gorgeous photos. I was wondering how I could add the Pinturest to my photos?
    I share so many photos on my blog and I think would be great to add that. :)
    Take care
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...