Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CHANEL Beaute DISCOUNT + Teaming up for a GOOD CAUSE!

My good Chanel Friend in New York (who will hereinafter be referred to as "Mr. Chanel") is giving TFE reader's (that's you) a discount on Chanel Beaute products!  Well, it's really a Lord & Taylor event, but YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST! 

That means this amazing palette, Chanel Glossimer's (my personal favorite) and the iconic Chanel No.5 Fragrance are all going to be offered at a discount!!!

The discount extends to Chanel Makeup, Chanel Skincare & Chanel Fragrances.  





Click on the flyer to enlarge.
All images courtesy of Mr. Chanel & Chanel.com 


As you can see, this discount is good for 15% off Chanel Beaute products!  Please, please, please take advantage of the PRE-SALE; I don't have to tell you that these products are never offered at a discount, so they're going to sell FAST.  

Spend $250 and your haul ships for free!

Contact Mr. Chanel:
E-mail: MrChanel@me.com 
Cell: 305.332.2069


1. Become a follower of my blog via Bloglovin or Google Friend Connect and
2. Comment that you love Chanel Beaute and myself (just kidding) (OK, not really kidding) AND
3. Be kind to your fellow citizens; purchase a $5 Charitable Donation to the Charity of your choice.  The list of charities is endless (not kidding about this one). 

Thank me later, dolls,
xo,
TFE





5 comments:

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...