Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random Likes, Random Wants


Missoni Crochet-Knit Espadrille Wedges.
Via Net-a-porter
UM. Hold the phone.

Super chic.
Alexander McQueen Bow Front leather belt
Via Net-A-Porter.
 
Alexander Wang Lia Sling Studded Leather Bag
Exclusive to Net-A-Porter, how snobby of them.
Are those rose gold colored studs? I have no words.

Roberto Cavalli Gold Plated Jasper Ring
Via Net-A-Porter
Gucci Silk Print Scarf
Couldn't be more perfect.
And of course, sold out. You'd think they were giving them away.

Nixon Shutter Watch
I love watches by this brand.
They're minimal and come in great colors.
I want a turquoise one!
Via Shopbop

 Rory Beca Magic Keyhole Dress
Rory Beca makes super bright + punchy silk tunics and dresses.
I love this brand and want one of this dress in every color. ROYGBIV.
PS: Rory Beca is collaborating with Forever21 and designing for them!
See the small collection here.  Please, make more!

Vanessa Mooney Wire Wrap Rainbow Quartz necklace.
Look at the colors, sooo gorgeous against a gold chain!
Via Shopbop
Giles and Brother Archer Cuff
You know I'm drooling over this.
Via Giles & Brother


 My new favorite jewelry line: DANNIJO.
Adianca Necklace
Via Dannijo.com

Dannijo Rima Bracelet
Via Dannijo.com

Makeup bag from Etsy by JuJuBaju
Cute!
Tortoise shell from Old Navy
Under 10 bucks.

Marni.
Grossgrain and ivory leather.
There's nothing more to say :)


5 comments:

  1. i love the Dannijo necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling over EVERYTHING! But those Missoni wedges are definitely going to be visiting me in my dreams! Le sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Missoni wedges made my heart beat faster!

    Kisses and hugs,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the Cavalli ring AND the ivory purse. Love the perforated purses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My birthday is in 9 days

    ;] Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...