Sunday, May 1, 2011

Loving Army Green


Today's post is comprised of pieces that I've had in my closet for a long time.
Nothing new - just new ways to wear 'the same old thing.'

I crack myself up!!

On another note, it's time for a new bag!  What is your latest purse craving? Help me decide what to get myself for my upcoming birthday :) 















Fedora: JC Penney
Vintage lace top
Shorts: Forever 21
Wedges: BCBG
Belt: Miu Miu
Necklace: Murano glass beads
Necklace: Tiffany's
Bangles: Express


6 comments:

  1. I have the necklace from Tiffany's <3 and the outfit is adorable! :] I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. LissetteMay 01, 2011

    I love these colors and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your yellow shoes they are wonderful!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit..

    please check out my blog tiklemecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...