Saturday, March 26, 2011

Beautiful Days + Gorgeous Clothes

A big style post is way overdue.  In the meantime, enjoy some closeup shots of some of my recent outings and what I wore.

One of my favorites.
Belt by Gucci. 
Canvas and turquoise leather.



New gladiator wedges from Piperlime!
By Michael Antonio.
Please excuse my hand-toes.
:)
Awesome scarf headband by Goody!

Amazing rose blush top from Bluefly by Eight Sixty

Sun dress also by Eight Sixty via Reverse
Vintage necklace


Mom's 
I still love pyramid spikes.

Food was SO GOOD.

Sheer blouse by Minkpink via Revolve
Necklace by Gorjana via Shopbop



I surprised myself at how cute these came out.
What? Rainbow sprinkles are always in style.



4 comments:

  1. Lovely belt and those cookies look DELICIOUS!

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely belt and amazing blog...I follow you...kiss
    Visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your belt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...