Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Transitioning to Fall Outfit

Is it time to transition to Fall clothing yet? Some touches can be added to your wardrobe to help you begin to switch over to the wintery seasons. The texture on this boxy top is great against the simple corduroy mini. What ever happened to corduroy? When I was a teenager, it was my absolute obsession. I still think you can't beat a pair of good cord flairs. I've got a Bohemian fashion streak in me, and fabrics like this and suede warm my fashion heart. 


Snapped these photos while sightseeing in Vancouver.


What I Wore
H&M Top
Forever 21 Courduroy Mini Skirt
Blank NYC Cropped Denim Jacket c/o Bollare (now just $35)
Lacoste Baseball Cap c/o Lacoste
Forever 21 Faux Leather Cross Body Bag
Sanuk Yoga Gora Gora Slides c/o Bollare
Sunday Somewhere Sunglasses c/o Bollare

1 comment:

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...