Below is a list of the top online workwear retailers,you will be surprised by the selection at the bottom of this post.
Some other exciting new; Express has launched a limited edition capsule collection. Express Edition is the brand's first high-end collection, offering must have pieces for girls in the fashion world. It's very fashion driven. You can get some killer investment pieces that will easily transition into all areas of your wardrobe. This specific collection is only available in 27 stores. Two of those stores are in Miami - Dadeland Mall and Aventura Mall.
|Express Edition collection|
2) Nordstrom: Consider browsing through the collections of designers and brands that you may not generally go to for workwear. Brands like Vince Camuto have pieces that work (no pun intended) for the office. Nordstrom is a one-stop-shop for your workwear needs. In their dedicated section, they include all of the office basics, from pumps to purses. That Longchamp Le Pliage tote that fits everything? It's there, too. They exclusively carry the brand Chelsea 28, a modern line tailored towards a trendy, fashionable woman. The pieces from this line can transition to corporate life. I own the Chelsea 28 Wide Leg Pant and I love the pair I own. They're great for all occasions.
3) Olga Pastyrnak: this designer's website is total workwear luxury. The pieces are expertly designed and tailored. The fabrics are luxe. The Elynora dress is just about the most perfect workday-to-evening-out dress you can imagine. For the office, it would look amazing with a boxy cut, cropped blazer. I can tell you from personal experience that the fabrics from this collection are beautiful and feel amazing against your skin.
4) Brooks Brothers: chances are that if you're a woman searching for office attire, you're going to overlook Brooks Brothers' traditionally male oriented selection. However, a quick glance at their women's suiting department reveals great sales, and great womenswear pieces! You'll find trousers reduced from $200 to $79, and gorgeous blazers for 50% off.
6) Dillards: women's suits at Dillards? Yep. And on sale. They carry brands like Tahari, Calvin Klein, and more. Their selection is not just limited to suiting. They carry all of the workday essentials like pumps, tops, pencil skirts (can't beat that one for $54). A tip that I've picked up over my shopping career: Tahari and Calvin Klein are generous when it comes to sizing. If you're in between sizing, size down.
|Chelsea 28 Wide Leg Pleated Pant|
One of my workwear faves (but be mindful, you will need to hem these if you're under 5'6)
5) Reiss: Reiss has such an amazing selection of outerwear and jackets/blazers. I had to include them in this roundup. They actually have a women's suiting section that's got absolutely beautiful pieces in it. I mean, how gorgeous is the cut and color on this single breasted blazer?
I hope that you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments section down below!