Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mercedes-Benz Swim Week: Ford Artists Beauty Suite + #MBFWSWIM


Guys, I attended the most fun beauty suite last week during Mercedes-Benz Swim Week! I was invited by Ford Models and The Work Shop Collective to attend the Ford Models Beauty Suite and I loved every minute of it.  A special thank you to Maria Arguello for hosting us in a great way.

(Picture heavy post below the cut!)


The suite was located on the penthouse level of the SoHo Beach House on South Beach.  When we arrived, there were makeup and hair stations set up, as well nail stations, and a Fake Bake tanning area.  I had the pleasure of getting my makeup done by @Bo_Champagne and my hair by Eduardo of Hair by Eduardo.  Both of these professionals worked with what I already had going on - my makeup was enhanced by a fab smokey eye, and my already wavy pony was taken to another level! I loved it.

Hair by Eduardo 


Fierce pony!


Why so SERIOUS!? :( I promise, I was happy!




These smelled so good! The entire room was filled with the fragrance. 
I had my nails done by Naomi Gonzalez @LePetitNails with Zoya polish.  My polish is called PixieDust, a matte gold glitter.  This polish is packed with glitter flecks, and really, you only need one coat. It's amazing.  It lasted a full 5 days.  Thank you, Naomi!


Pants: Parker Devlin Ruched Pant (here in black);  Shoes: Sam Edelman Gigi Sandals





Now,on to the swag!
We received a trio of Zoya polishes, a ton of Fake Bake products (to keep my non-existant tan up!), a MAC Mattene Semi-Matte lipstick, and one of my favorite haircare brands, Phyto, also provided us with Phytoplage. (My favorite product they make is Phytodefrisant - a botanical hair balm that reduces frizz and helps with blowdrying - I have used it since highschool!) We also received a cult-classic: the original Beauty Blender sponge with cleaning solution!





Phytoplage

Phytoplage



It was a really fun experience, and I'm really glad I attended this event. xx

What I wore (same day as the Tory Burch post)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...