Monday, July 22, 2013

Mercedes-Benz Swim Week: Agua Bendita and Poko Pano

Agua Bendita - Mercedes-Benz Swim Week #MBFWSwim

Agua Bendita not only featured all sorts of bikinis cut in entirely different styles, and one piece swim suits, but we also got to see great lounge wear pieces in relaxed fits. I really liked the use of pastels in this collection: pale blues, pinks and yellows all melded seamlessly   I am in love with the spikey hair barrettes that the models wore.
Thank you to Tara Ink for the invite to this great show. 

Hello, Angeles!





Agua Bendita swimwear 2014 miami swim week




Poko Pano Mercedes-Benz Swim Week

Poko Pano Swim 2014 featured fun, sky high heels, flowy beach pants, and adorable striped prints.  How cute is the look in the last photo with the retro high waisted shorts and striped bandeau top? Love.  Be sure to check out their website because you can already buy the looks from this show online! 
Thank you to APR Alliance for my invite. 




I also attended Dolores Cortes but did not get any good photos.  Check out my seat neighbor,  Nany's Klozet for some good pics of that show.


Me, Angeles and Dani.  Image courtesy of Gabriel Sanchez Photography.
I'm wearing the Maroc Palazzo Jumpsuit by Indah, a vintage gold belt and an epi LV bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...