Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ShopBop Friends & Family Code: INTHEFAMILY20 + BaubleBar Elliptic Nekclace

In case you were away from all sorts of social media yesterday, ShopBop is having a 20% off sale.
20% off of EVERYTHING? Yes. (Well, some "designer exclusions apply").

Here is a quick post with some shoe picks + a little BaubleBar  love for the Elliptic Necklace that I've been wearing all week.

UPDATE BAUBLE BAR ADDED THE ELLIPTIC NECKLACE IN TEAL. 
I can't handle this, hahaha!


Use online code "INTHEFAM20" at checkout.

BaubleBar Elliptic necklace in

15 comments:

Rachel Lynne said...

I love those necklaces! I would love to own all of the colors!

xoxo,
Rachel
www.rachelslookbook.com

Lotus Blossom Design said...

love 1 & 4 great post! xo

leather+glitter said...

i'm in love with the fourth pair of shoes, all i have is platforms, i couldd really use some simple stuff:)

Biser Sable said...

love the necklaces and the 7th pair :)
<3<3

Fashion By Alicia said...

Love those necklaces and would love to own 5 & 6. Cute picks!

JanM ♥ said...

I love #6! :D

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Mary Ann said...

#4 is awesome, love the turquoise. ;-)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I want 4,5 and 8 in a bad way!

Jessica said...

ohhh love all of these!!

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

Karina Cifuentes said...

Number 5! Number 5! Added to the "must-have" list. Great choices!

Sophie said...

I adore all of these - such a great post!

xo

http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

Cynthia Bagué said...

those shoes are to die for!


Cynthia

Anna said...

I love 2,4,7. Great post!Check my blog and if you like follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and GFC. Kisses
www.glamourchocolate.blogspot.com

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

OMG, those Tibi sandals are beyond gorgeous! great picks!

xoxo,

Fashion Fractions

Ria said...

Love the Elizabeth & James pair oh so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...