Saturday, April 14, 2012

Event: Rag & Bone @ SoHo House, Miami

On Thursday night I had the opportunity to attend a Rag & Bone show @ SoHo Beach House, Miami.  The event was hosted by Saks Fifth Avenue, Bal Harbour & Ocean Drive Magazine, here in Miami.  In true MIA form, we all gathered poolside; watching the girls (and occasional guy) trot down the runway wearing vibrant and flowy teal/nectarine/electric blue pieces.  The crowd was ultra chic and this made for great people watching.  I saw some amazing outfits on and off the runway.

We got there an hour late, but luckily the show hadn't begun yet, and I was able to get a great photo spot near the edge of the pool.  The best comment of the night had to have come from a guy standing behind me, when a yellow rain coat came down the runway, he basically peed himself from excitement: "OMFG Ifuckingdieforthatjacketman,IDIE.  It's fucking $900, I fuckingdie." 

That's how I feel about clothes, too.


I love this city. 

A big, big thank you to Saks & Ocean Drive for the invite. 









Sported the bootie to the show. How unfashionable :(


Our gift bag contained a denim tote!



Bye Bye
Thank you.

23 comments:

  1. Great Post!

    Lovely Greetings ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. likeee your blog lovely!!
    keep posting and go for it!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Looks like you had a great time. Fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!! and lovely blog:)

    - a blogger from finland

    http://suklaisiaunelmia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog and such a inspiring post! It you follow me, i`ll do the same 4 you. Love your blog!
    kisses,
    http://www.keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great collection! I love the colors. http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you! Looks like it was a great event!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello dear thanks for your comments on my blog i hv already followed you on google no197 and bloglovin 34>
    all the best
    and hope you follow back
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello dear thanks for your comments on my blog i hv already followed all the best
    and hope you follow back
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rag and Bone is amazing and so are all Soho Houses! Lucky you!

    Glad to have found your blog, you have a new follower. I look forward to more of your posts!

    I've just started mine out and I'd love to know what you think :)

    biancaallegra.com

    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pics, looks as a great show
    kisses from Italy
    want to follow each other?
    http://www.iloveshoppingwithfede.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks super fun - I would love to attend something like this! To answer your questions, yes, those are hydrangeas on my last outfit post. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics!! What was in the cute denim swag bag???

    ReplyDelete
  14. this looks all too fun! and the clothes just look amazing :)
    im super jealous but i hope you had an amazing time!
    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like her blue pants - very gorgeous!!!

    http://fashioncherry.co/tangerine-tango-is-hot/

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, such a fun event and great opportunity for a fashion blogger to meet the people behind this brand. Love Rag and Bone preppy stuff! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    NY Style Examiner

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Rag and Bone. Their stuff is so edgy and cool. If I could, I would fill my closet with Rag and Bone.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  18. ha ha! LOVE the guys comment. loving ALL of the clothes shown on the runway! thanks for sharing!!! and how cute is that tote?!?!?

    xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great event to attend!! Lucky you :) love it! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos it looks like a lot of fun!

    hey I just restarted my blog follow back?
    http://gurlishnotions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. The yellow jacket is great. So are the mint green pieces. I am a big fan of that color when cut slim as Rag&Bone does

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous pics and collection!!! Following you on GFC:)

    Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ah hahaha, that guy's comment! That's basically me minus the cursing. That show looked amazing and I may have just died if I saw Marcus Wainwright in person.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...