Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cheap Finds: Target

My friends told me that I was a snob and only posted expensive things on my blog.

:(

Here is my under $35 guide to basics from Target.

First of all, I love these brightly colored scarves! Look at how cute these are!



1. Women's Mossimo Pam Wedge: perfect braided wedge.
2. Women's Xhilaration Twyla Espadrille Wedge - these look like a pair of wedges that own. I love this tribal print.
3. Women's Xhilaration Karidee Fringe Boot: I think these are really cute and they incorporate a bit of fringe!
4. Women's Merona Brush Twill Top 
5.Target Merona Chambray Shirt - a cute work basic that's done in an updated chambray with a ruffle. This would look cute paired with white cut offs and those DV Archer Sandals that I love.
6. Mossimo Tank: I've been wearing these forever; a closet staple.

Target Wird Agate Cuff - This looks so pretty online - does anyone have this? I may have to pick this up.

PS: Please click here to follow The Fashionable ESQ on Facebook - I usually post my picks for items I'm 'currently coveting' Thanks for the continued support. :)
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...