Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pictures with Friends; Nanette Lepore & Wyatt



Meli is one of my oldest friends.  She runs a blog called Melificent, which is so well organized and cute that I feel it should be featured on Oprah's Top10... something.  I hate Oprah so I don't know why I said that.  You get the idea. 
Her husband is beyond talented; something that he excels at is photography.  He can take a mean picture. Check out his online portfolio @ RGBmonster - the portrait section is awesome.

These were taken by him.  
I am obviously a huge dork.  There's no way around that.
Seriously, it's hard and awkward to pose for a picture.  You model's & celebrities have a tough job.

Click below to see more of them. 





What the F? Yeah? I do this?


Melificent. In the flesh.

Wearing my Stella & Dot necklace that I just gave away last week! Congrats, again VanuCanu!



Forgot the flat iron.  Oopsie.

What's UP.
I am wearing:
Blush blouse: Wyatt via Bluefly.com
Skinny jeans: Seven jeans - Kate.
Nude patent sandals: BCBG Mirna.
Dress: Nanette Lepore Magic Rain dress as seen here.
Rope Belt: Piperlime.com

Meli is wearing:
Jeans: Free People.
Shirt: Husband's + modified.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...