Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Surprise


I'm a lucky girl.

I love you.



My choice for Valentine's day nails: OPI nail polishes in At First Sight and Miami Beet.  
A perfect milky iridescent and a hot magenta. 

Window in our hotel room <3

West Palm Beach



Forever21 Duo LOVE ring.

WPB has fashionably pink water  meter covers (!)  I belong here.

Gap flats
Express leopard print scarf
BCBG  patent wedges with the coolest checkered rafia heel via Bluefly 
No longer available on their site but they have a lot of other options.  They're pretty comfy.










<3 <3 


That's some serious air.

What I wore: 
Skinny Jeans by Ever via Shopbop
White T by James Perse
Scarf by Express
Flats by Gap
BCBG Wedges via Bluefly
Military style jacket: Banana Republic
Earrings: David Yurman




1 comment:

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...