Wednesday, March 27, 2024

The Colony Hotel West Palm Beach & Swifty's Restaurant

Stopped for breakfast at the iconic Colony Hotel in West Palm Beach. Swifty's is their on-site restaurant which offers beautifully decorated interiors and an outdoor, poolside setting to enjoy brunch. 

Sunglasses are by Diff Eyewear 

For brunch, I wore a cutout top from Tularosa which is a few year's old and a draped, loose sage green skirt from Zara, also older. I found a similar one on Amazon and an almost identical one here. Also, I'm bringing back the head turban from 2012! This one is from Ulta. My bag is the only new item featured in these photos. I've linked similar items below.The Colony Hotel West Palm Beach

There is not one square inch of this hotel that is not covered in something chic. From the wallpaper to light fixtures, upholstery and the accent plants - they thought of it all.  There's a Dolce & Gabbana boutique in the hotel lobby, monkey and flamingo wallpaper throughout. And talk to me about the beautiful pink marble interiors in the bathroom? Unique and beautiful.  Also, my outfit was unintentionally retro which matched the theme. 

The styling on this outfit is all about the loose pieces that drape in different ways.  I also feel like a boxy, lace cut-out top, like the one I'm wearing here, is a summer staple. You can style it in so many ways, such as with high 

The styling on this outfit is all about loose pieces that drape in different ways. I also feel like a flowy, boxy, lace cut-out top is a summer essenttial that you can style in so many ways, such as with high waisted shorts, high waisted jeans or a drapey skirt as shown in these photos.
The Colony Hotel
Wallpaper inside the lobby of The Colony Hotel, West Palm Beach, FL

Swifty's
Swify's Menu, The Colony Hotel, West Palm Beach, FL

The Colony Breakfast at Swify's
The Colony Breakfast at Swifty's!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...