Monday, July 26, 2021

Urban Decay Naked Mini 3 Palette Review

I know what you're thinking, "'Not another Naked pallette?!'" I know! I knew it! But seriously speaking, I love the new Urban Decay Naked Mini 3 Eyeshadow Palette for a beautifully blended, every day look.

At first glance, you may not think there's anything special here. True, you could probably find most of these shades in other palettes or stashed away in the drawer where you keep your singles. But let me tell you why it's awesome and you need it:

1. Travel Mate

It's tiny, portable size makes it the best travel companion. Tuck it away anywhere for on-the-go makeup. It has a quality standalone mirror, and although the case is not metal, the plastic seems sturdy. 

2. Quality 

The shades are high quality, which for a 'mini palette' seems hard to come by lately. They're soft, blend easily and really have minimal fallout. Prime your lids and the pigment will stay put all day. I especially love that they blend easily when applied with your fingers (my favorite way of applying the shimmers).

3. Shade Range

You may think that a neutral palette is boring. It's not. See below for swatches and my go-to look

Swatches

Glassy

Public

Laced Up

Stolen

Right Time

Spiced 

Disclosure: I was not paid to write about this product; every now and then, Urban Decay shows me some love and mails me some products. This palette was received in PR.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...