In comes the hair turban, the chic hair accessory that can extend the life of your blowout.
Click below for my step-by-step on how to wear one!
- I wear mine with the elastic band over the back of my head,
- Nudge the back elastic band upward slightly, to create a little volume at the back of my head.
- Center the front knot of the turban just beneath my hairline.
- I slick back my bangs and brush the rest of my hair back, as if I was going to pull it up into a loose, messy, ponytail with no center part.
- Pull your hair down, covering your ears.
For this look, I paired a slogan tee / graphic tee ("Coco Made Me Poor") and some slouchy pants. The tee is oversized with wide armholes so I put on a cute lace bralette underneath. I'm once again, mixing navy and black. I think that if you're going to do a hair accessory like the one I have on, it is best to keep the entire look relaxed and laid back.
Hair Turban: Namrata Joshipura via Shopbop (similar here & here)
Pants: BCBG (similar here & here & here)
Tee: Coco Made Me Poor tee from Unika, Coconut Grove (similar slogan tee here & here)
Shoes: Enzo Karezza flats (still available on Amazon)
Bag: Croc embossed Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac
Necklace: By Venezuelan designer Anabelle Semprum via The Habit Art, Coconut Grove (necklace is handwoven with colorful thread, and a gemstone attached at the base, there are so many color combinations to this necklace, all with different threading and gemstones. So unique and pretty).