Friday, October 13, 2017

VIBES


Sometimes, a period of transition lasts longer than you anticipate. Sometimes you don't even realize that you're actually in one. Roughly six and a half years ago, my Miami fashion blog began as a fashion diary, chronicling daily outfit choices. Today, The Fashionable ESQ is still my passion project, but, you guessed it, it's in transition.

I enjoy blogging just as much, if not more so than when I first began. I'm not going anywhere, but the blog is adapting, and changing. I began a new job seven months ago. It's less restrictive, in some ways, but more time consuming in many other ways. I've also become less tolerant of the way brands pitch, or maybe the right way to say it is that I've become more selective of the projects and collabs I undertake.

I know that a lot of the original Miami blogging community feels the same way - and if you check out their outlets, you'll see the changes unfolding daily.

I never thought I would say this, but, change is a good thing. 








Wearing:
Asos Jock Star Espadrilles
Pared Eye Wear x Cabana
Blank NYC Denim Jacket or here or here
Banana Republic Shorts
Chuck Taylor Allstars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...