|Mac Liptensity in Mulling Spices|
They retail for $21 each, and are available both online and in-store.
- A thick, heavily pigmented lipstick finish
- Dries to a semi-matte finish, like a satin
- Feel a bit heavy to wear, but not drying.
- Expansive color range (24 shades in all)
- Long wearing
- Brightly pigmented
- Exterior packaging shows lipstick color!!!
- Shape of Bullet: I disliked the rounded, slightly slanted tip on these. For someone with my lip shape, this made applying product around my cupids bow very challenging. I found myself going outside the lip line a lot. For dark colors like Double Fudge and Stallion and bright reds/pinks like Gumball, Lobster, and Habanero, this was especially difficult. Use with a lip brush.
- Some colors like Hellbore, Burnt Violet, Galaxy Gray and Blue Beat were patchy
- Staining: As these wore down, I noticed they stained my lips. I didn't mind this that much because it looked nice, but it can get annoying if you want to wear another color.
|Mac Liptensity Gumball Swatch|
|Mac Liptensity in Claretcast|
|Mac Liptensity swatch in Marsala|
The FTC mandates disclosure of promotional products. These lipsticks were sent to me by MAC as a PR package. If you want to see more of my disclosure policy, please click here.