Thursday, February 12, 2015

SoBlo Coral Gables, Miami Salon

SoBlo is a chain of South Florida blowdry bars. The newest location is nestled right in the heart of Coral Gables.  I have found a new home in their little salon and here's why:
All Blowouts are $35!
Easy to get to! While I will agree that The Gables is over-saturated, the salon sits right on Ponce (main street) which means that there's street parking to the east of Ponce and a parking garage to the west. 

They have their own line of shampoos and conditioners (aside from carrying other high end brands like Kevin Murphy). These home grown hair products are great for me!  First off, they smell amazing. They're infused with tea tree oil which is perfect for oil absorption (so if you have oily hair like I do, go for this one) and it leaves an absolutely amazing aroma.  The deep conditioning treatments are pretty good, too!  A bonus: stylists here give one heck of a head and scalp massage!

I can honestly say that out of every salon I have test driven in Miami, and there have been many, SoBlo Coral Gables has the most effective shampooing / cleansing routine. My hair feels totally clean post-shampoo (however, I am always careful to ask all salons to only put product on my ends, never on my bangs, or near my scalp). The end result is that my blowouts from this little gem last longer than from any other Miami salon. 

Check them out...Just in time for Valentine's Day fun!

I test drove two styles last week, a super sleek, straight look, and a loose waves look.  Both courtesy of SoBlo and Amanda, my stylist. 
xx
Info: 
SoBlo is located at 2309 Ponce De Leon BLVD in Coral Gables
Hours of Operation: Monday through Sunday from 11:00AM - 6:00 PM
Special Promotional Hours: $25 blowouts Monday and Tuesday mornings from 7:30AM - 11:00 AM
*Walk-Ins Accepted*


All photographs by Cindy Jimenez







2 comments:

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...