Monday, July 14, 2014

OOTD: What I've Been Wearing Lately

Vacation time is here.  I'm off in a bit, to another country, to hang by the seaside and forget.

I hope to have so many fun pictures to share with you all when I get back home!
Here are some recent instas of what I've been wearing lately.


Wearing a jumpsuit by Indah
Blowout courtesy of Studio Chroma in Coral Gables 



H&M Basic gray tee and Old Navy dark wash denim shorts.
Nordstrom Bracelet, Lia Bella Jewelry Bracelet, David Yurman Bangles.
Yes, that is a Starbucks drink inside of my purse.





Looking deceptively tan.
Wearing Forever 21 Turquoise Denim Shorts and LOFT Mesh Front Sleeveless Tee (love b/c it's versatile; dress it up or down - still available). #LoveLoft

At the Loren Conrad Malibu Island Spice Event at the Mondrian last week, doing a black and white look.
Wearing: J.Crew Brocade skirt, LOFT wedges, vintage gold belt.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...