Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Valentine's Day Edition: Love It Or Hate It
Well, whatever. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to stay in theme.
1. DVF Chain Link Earbuds - I thought that these were adorable. They cost as much, if not less, than any you buy at BestBuy and they're obviously cuter!
2. Kate Spade All Aboard Necklace - Stunning statement necklace. Totally makes a LBD.
3. Gorjana Eros Three Strand Bracelet - Sweet.
4. Michael Kors Chunky Chain Bracelet - The Chain-links look like hearts!
5. Juicy Couture Heart & Arrow Pendant Necklace. Expected but still delicate and pretty.
6. Kate Spade New York Meet Your Match Idiom Bangle - I love enamel. Enough said.
7. Kris Nations Gold Small Hearts Charm Bracelet - One of my favorite's.
1. Avindy Sterling Heart Necklace - Gorgeous, heavy piece. Pricey but very unique.
2. Pamela Love Tribal Spike Cuff - It's already got a cult following.
3. Pamela Love Skull Pendant Necklace - So many colors to choose from. Copper and turquoise are my favorites. The black looks cool, too.
4. Falke Seidenglatt Lace Stay Ups - Classic. A staple. A must.
5. CC Skye Mercy Spike Bracelet - Done in a heavy metal and a bigger spike.
6. Akris Ai Tote - the unattainable black manta.
7. Alexander McQueen Enamel Skull Key Ring - Love the colors.
8. Wildfox Split Heart Necklace - Cunning fox. Under $10!
I'm planning on making this a two-part post. I'll be publishing more affordable items later this week.
Happy Tuesday...wait..it's only Tuesday? :(