Sunday, August 18, 2019

BEST FACIAL IN MIAMI- CAUDALIE, BRICKELL CITY CENTRE


I recently visited the Caudalie boutique at Brickell City Centre in Miami. The boutique, located on the second floor near Zara, has a quiet and zen treatment room.  The spa offers facials and body treatments by trained estheticians who exclusively use Caudalie products. This is an honest review of my experience getting what I consider to be one of the best facials in Miami



The Caudalie brand was created around a product line containing the antioxidants in grape seeds. Today, grapes and other plant based ingredients are at the heart of the brand. Ingredients like Resveratrol, Vineferine, and others, of natural origin, help make up the line which is free of parabens, mineral oils, SLS and more.

The Caudalie Boutique Spa offers 4 types of facials plus signature add-ons like oxygen. There are also a variety of body treatments offered, like body firming treatments and body wraps. The facial options are: 
  • Express facial: 30 minute treatment ($70) 
  • Signature Facial: 50/80 minute treatment ($135/$185) 
  • Beauty Elixer Facial: 50 minutes ($135) 
  • Premiere Cru Facial: 50/80 minutes ($155/$205)

I had a signature facial with an oxygen add-on. The esthetician, Vanya, first began by  opening my pores, getting my skin ready for the extractions with some steam.  This is optional, and I would pass on this if your skin is really sensitive of if you have Rosacea.

First, she began by cleansing my skin with the Foaming Cleanser (a super soft, gentle foam) and the Cleansing Milk.

The application of these products, in gentle, soft circular motions, added to the relaxed atmosphere. The room was dimly lit by candlelight, with soothing music in the background. The spa table was heated with ultra soft linens. 

She was super thorough with the extractions. Loved that!!! Next up, the Vinopure Toner followed by some gentle exfoliation with the Gentle Buffing Cream. She then applied this purifying mask with a soft brush. This was everything because after the mask was applied, a warm cloth was also used to help seal it in.

The last round of product application consisted of the Vinoperfect Brightening Essence, Vinosource S.O.S Hydration Serum and Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (one of Sephora's best selling products).

Best facial in Miami
Tools of the trade
So, why is this one of the best facials in Miami? For starters, the extractions and the obviously trained professionals. As bloggers, we have many opportunities to experience beauty industry professionals and what Miami has to offer. People like to take a lot of shortcuts here, and not everyone does extractions when they perform facials.  What's worse? Untrained or unlicensed individuals who have no idea what they're doing.  I've seen bruised skin, broken capillaries, and bad skin problems made worse, at the hand of untrained "professionals."  Just look at what happened to me when I went to the now closed Clean Lines laser facial facility in 2017!
Laser facial review


A picture is worth a thousand words.

The staff at Caudalie are trained; Vanya was really knowledgable. She was patient, thorough, and walked me through everything she did. After having Harper, and throughout my pregnancy, my skin was/is very dry. I filled out a medical history chart before my facial and also talked to her about my skin concerns. She tailored the facial to meet my needs and was very careful around my cheeks, which had some redness already.

I left glowing.

You will, too.

Go check out the Caudalie Boutique Spa, you won't be disappointed.
701 South Miami Ave
Suite 253 B
📞786-871-7919


Best facial in Miami

beauty blogger miami

microneedling benefits
Microneedling tool, utilized and gifted as part of the Premier Cru treatment. Microneedling allows for better product penetration. 

One of my favorite Caudalie products - the Vinoperfect Essence






Caudalie Vinopure toner smells amazing, citrusy and fresh. 

Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream used during the facial. The Caudalie Purifying Mask contains kale and other skin food, applied with a soft brush, adds the most relaxing touch



beauty blogger miami
Post-facial, with only mild redness.



Disclosure: I was provided the facial, compliments of Caudalie.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously need a facial!

    Briana
    https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...