Monday, June 4, 2018

MALLY BEAUTY MALLYWOOD COLLECTION



When I received this package from Mally with their Mallywood collection, I was really excited. Years ago, when Mally first debuted on QVC, my mom and I would watch her promote her products. She's really fun, vibrant and has so much passion that she pours into her brand. She really stands behind her products, and if any of you have ever tested items from her line, you know why.

The Mallywood spring collection is limited edition and available online at Ulta, and the Mally website. It features:
Swatches after the cut: 





Every product from the collection was great, but the there were two that really stood out.

The eye shadow palette has beautiful warm tones. The quality of the shadows is very good. They are creamy, very pigmented, and blend out easily. 5 out of 5 stars and currently sold out at Ulta (that's how good it is). 

The blush is another product that is SO good. Swirl the colors together and get a beautiful, creamy pink glow that, again, is really blendable. I love this blush. The product is designed to be dual-purposed; you can use the colors as shadows and can also highlight with them. 


Shades, top to bottom: Fabulous, Flirty and Passionate.
Mallywood blush swatch. 

Shades, top to bottom: Fearless, Fierce, Kind.


All photographs are my own. Had some trouble with my PS/water marking action while editing these photos. All products sent by PR. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...